Thursday, April 17, 2014

i have never been...

...the type of person who shares feelings easily.
For some reason, I keep a lot of things to myself. I think it comes from being an only child. I depend on myself to get me through situations or bad feelings.

...the most normal person.
I am a quirky person. While I was never able to fully embrace it in high school because people thought I was weird, I've come to love that about myself. And not care what people think.

...able to be 100% comfortable with my appearance.
Who is really? We all have faults. Some days are better than others. Some days I get down because my skin is fighting me. Some days a simple facial may help, or a new product, or new clothes. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, really.

...the person to say hello first.
I've been very shy most of my life, until you get to know me. I've always been that person that waits until the other says hello. It really bugged this one guy, but it's something that I cannot help. Shy person problems.

...good at moving on.
Story of my life. The past is a place I like to visit...a lot. Maybe it's because I wrote everything down, that I can go back and read it, re-live it, and bring all of those memories back. It's something I'm constantly working on.

Even though I've never been any of these things, it's what has made me the odd-often shy-often strange person I am today. And I don't mind one bit.

I identify with this girl, haha.

2 comments:

  1. i am not good at moving on....at all. working on it but i get stuck in the past so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are all 100% normal! Whatever normal is sounds boring anyways :)

    ReplyDelete