Wednesday, April 23, 2014

inspiration: to be happy

I try not to have too much stress in my life, but lately, that hasn't been the case. I never thought my blog would turn into me discussing my constant work woes. But, that is my life at the moment. I guess ten years of working on a college campus has finally gotten to me. I'm a lot more negative than I'd like to be, and I think it's because of the people I have to deal with on a daily basis.

I feel the happiness being sucked away from me each day. Ok, so maybe that was a bit much. I'm finding that though I claim to not care what others think, I still let them determine my happiness, my mood. It's amazing how a single phone call, or a single look from a person, can change my entire demeanor, at least for a little while. I should be the only person in charge of my happiness.

There has been a lot of sand raking in my little zen garden this year. Hmm, I'm usually a much happier person, I swear haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment