Wednesday, April 30, 2014

inspiration: wear pink

I can't believe it's been ten years since Mean Girls premiered. I was in college (yes, that old), and my suitemates and I would always be watching it together. There are so many quote worthy moments and funny scenes from that film. I tend to quote it quite a bit with the best part being that almost everyone knows what you're talking about. Usually, when I quote movies, I get funny looks from people...and then silence. Followed by me explaining the movie, which just leads to more silence, haha.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. What are some of your favorite Mean Girls quotes?


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how long that movie has been out!! My favorite quote had to be when Amanda Seyfrieds character said I have ESPN - i can totally predict when it's going to rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i literally cant believe its been this long either! it makes me feel really old!! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/diamonds-and-dollar-bills-ootd-with.html xx

    ReplyDelete