Thursday, April 10, 2014

so, i started watching 'game of thorns'

My dad told me that there was free HBO, but the only thing on was 'game of thorns' as he called it. I've heard the hype, but I've never watched Game of Thrones...until now. Yes, late to the game as usual, I just started season one a couple days ago. So, I figured there was only one way I could possibly write about my reactions to this experience: gifs (from one of my fave youtubers: grace helbig):

AND IT BEGINS
I have no idea what is happening. There are too many people. I'm lost.

NOW IT'S STARTING TO MAKE SENSE
Ok, I'm getting it. Several families. Kings. Lords. Hands.

LOTS OF NUDIES
Oh hey, there are quite a few naked lads and lasses.

 MORE NUDIES
 Scratch that, lots of nakeds and lots of sex. I feel inappropriate.

BUT THAT STORY THOUGH
 Ah, major deaths are happening. Things are moving very quickly.

AND I'M HOOKED
 I can't stop watching. I can't look away. Well done, HBO, well done.

I'm now in the middle of season two, so no spoilers please, but do you watch Game of Thrones?

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious! also explains my feelings towards the first few episodes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Funny gifs! And I am still planning to watch Game of Thrones as my boyfriend suggests. OMG I'm excited. :D

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have not gotten on the Game of Thrones bandwagon. I tend to be late to all TV shows (I didn't start watching Breaking Bad until the series ended). I have a feeling my husband would like this though and we watch no TV together. Apparently Teen Mom's are jus not his thing? Who knew? ;)

    ReplyDelete