Tuesday, May 20, 2014

bob envy


I've been obsessed with the bob since last fall when I cut my hair. While I quite never figured out the wavy, tousled look, I was ok with the longer-than-a-normal-bob length I had. But, my hair grows very quickly, and I'm in need of new cut and style. How these ladies make their hair look so effortlessly gorgeous is a question I need to ask my hairdresser, either that or continue to watch youtube videos and struggle with recreating the look.

While I haven't had hair shorter than shoulder length in about ten years, I think I'm ready. The one thing I hate though is when it grows out, hits the back of your neck, and flips out.

Are there any styles you've been loving and/or contemplating lately?



1 comment:

  1. I love the way this hairstyle looks. But every time I cut my hair I regret it so much. However I know a shorter hair style is already in my future!

    ReplyDelete