Friday, May 30, 2014

feel good friday: retail therapy


What can I say, I love cheap jewelry so naturally, I shop at Forever 21 for it. It says forever in the title so I don't feel as bad walking in as someone nearer to 31 than 21. It's been a very long time since I had myself a mini accessories shopping spree there, so I figured I'd make that one of my feel good things for today.

Normally, their clothes often confuse me but I do find the Love 21 line very appealing. I tend to get a little bit of anxiety if I have to pay full price for clothing, but I convince myself that it's ok to do at this store. Also, I have my first wedding of the season on Saturday so I can use that as an excuse to update my wardrobe. Enjoy your weekend!

What are some of your favorite stores?


3 comments:

  1. those owl earrings are so adorable i want them so badly!! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/southbeachsummer-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the necklaces! Thanks for sharing! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress! And the gold accessories too of course ;)

    Like The Yogurt Fashion. DIY. Beauty

    ReplyDelete