Thursday, May 22, 2014

five things you didn't know about me


  1. I'm an awkward picture taker.
    As evidenced in the above photo. I get really uncomfortable if I'm posing for too long so then I just make a goofy face or scrunch up my features. I've ruined quite a few photos, especially ones my mom always demands to take.

  2. I don't like ice cream.
    Crazy, I know, but I don't like all that creaminess. Says the girl who drinks whole milk.

  3. I was obsessed with ghosts and the supernatural as a kid...still somewhat now too.
    Maybe it was because of R.L. Stine or all of the scary movies I saw as a kid, but I was all about creepy things. I may have been convinced that I was a twin, but my twin died when I was young and no one bothered to tell me. I may have also been convinced that my powers would develop when I got older. Yea, I had a twisted small child mind.

  4. I am not an outdoors-y girl, at all.
    It's not that I don't mind being outside when it's nice out, but camping is out of the question. I blame this on my friends when we took a camping trip to Lake Placid for the Iron Man competition. The guys woke me up by taking down my tent while I was still sleeping in it...on a tree root...in the cold. This will be why I only last a few days in the zombie apocalypse.

  5. I have a master's degree in Literacy Education.
    I usually make a joke about my master's saying that 'I can teach kids how to read good', but no one really gets it. People then give me a funny look until I tell them it's a joke. I thought about going on for a doctorate, but I value my downtime a little too much, not to mention I'll still be paying off my college loans for another two years. 

2 comments:

  1. My mom always insists on taking photos of just me. Then she goes and develops them and gives me BOTH copies. Ummm what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it! I get the joke about your master's, and I love it.

    I'd rather never go on vacation again than go camping for a week. Friends of mine go camping in Lake George (I'm from the Saratoga Springs area) every year and the two years I went, I hung out with them on the campsite during the day, and then went back to my hotel room at night. Glamping at its finest.

    ReplyDelete