Friday, June 20, 2014

feel good friday: in need of a good read


Now that I've entered the land of ipad usage, I've started to download more books and reading apps. I absolutely loved books as a kid, but high school and college kind of ruined my reading experience. I've got more free time on my hands this summer, so I figured it was the perfect time to get back into books.

I joined goodreads (@oheylk) hoping to find some recommendations for a good read, ha. Sadly, I'm into young adult books as a grown late twenty-something woman. Oh well, I like something that isn't challenging to read as I have enough of that at my job with poorly written statements of intent from college grads. I also like a good mystery or anything paranormal.

I'm thinking about starting The Fault in Our Stars since I've seen a lot of bloggers posting about it, and well, everyone else on the internet too. Though I'm not sure I'll have a good feeling after reading it.

Have you read a really great book lately?

6 comments:

  1. I read The Fault in Our Stars and liked it (although not to the degree that the masses seem to love it!). Just finished Reconstructing Amelia and thought it was a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog. I actually read all those books in the photo huge Sarah Dessen fan I am actually about to read her new book " The moon and more." Another book I really loved was Pretty girl 13. Also good books I think are Fangirl, Eleanor & Park, TMI, Same Difference, Love walked in and finally Vidalia in Paris.

    I am dying to read Looking for Alaska & The Fault In Our Stars, so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars was great! Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah was also another great book that I've read recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Goodreads, its a great website! A nice and easy read I just finished that I can recommend is "The Vacationers" by Emma Straub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this!
    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete