Friday, June 13, 2014

feel good friday: men of the world cup

I'll admit I am not really a football fan even though sports are my thing. I just can't seem to get in to it even if it's the biggest game in the world right now. Usually, I'm somewhat concerned when women like a sport just because there are beautiful men to look at, but I'm going to put my fanhood aside and shamelessly show you just a few of the fit, skilled, and good looking men who are playing in Brazil. This may provide at least one incentive to watch:

one | two | three | four | five
alonso [SPAIN]  kagawa [JAPAN]  giroud [FRANCE]  ronaldo [PORTUGAL]  johnson [ENGLAND]


FIFA! You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Only just seen this but it's definitely made my Monday better :)

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.com/

    Fleur x

    ReplyDelete