Tuesday, June 24, 2014

recipe: flatbread cracker things with tuna & veggies

amateur foodie photo | yes, i ate it on a napkin because i'm that classy

Ever have a day when you discover that you've made a really tasty lunch and then have to pat yourself on the back for it? No? Just me? Haha. Last week I made quite a tasty and filling meal for my work lunch which was also pretty simple to do. I've been trying to find lighter, healthier meals to eat at work, especially ones that keep me full until my 3 o'clock snack.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Flatbread Crackers
- Laughing Cow Cheese Spread
- Tuna Packet w/ added Mayo (or Avocado)
- Chopped Veggies of your choosing (mine include, the now standard, chopped green onions, tomatoes, and avocado)

WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Spread the cracker with cheese and then tuna.
- Add the veggies.
- Enjoy deliciousness.

2 comments:

  1. Random food discoveries are the best! This looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete