Friday, July 11, 2014

feel good friday: food, glorious food


If there's one thing that I really, really look forward to each summer, it would have to be the Taste of Buffalo. Last year, I was in London so I missed this glorious occasion. It's a foodie lover's dream actually, restaurants, wineries, and food trucks from all over the city pitch a tent and serve their best dishes. You can try all types of cuisine by purchasing tickets for samplings.

A select group of lucky individuals get to taste each dish. I'm still looking in to how I might secure this position. I have to methodically plan out which places I'll eat at, how many tickets I'm willing to spend, and how much room I have left. I'm kind of like a crazed person when I walk around, mumbling to myself, counting my tickets, and constantly smiling. After typing that sad description, I can only imagine what I must look like.

Do your cities do anything like this? While I'm off basking in the glory of white tents full of food, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ah i am such a foodie and i love stuff like this! i would love it if philly had something like it (i need t check!). i think food truck cuisine alone would be a fun outing to go to.

    love your blog, now following! ciao, xo
    bloganticipation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete