Tuesday, July 1, 2014

off to south carolina, yall

It was a last minute decision to head south for the fourth of july. Definitely las minute as I'm frantically trying to pack everything that I need. And here I thought I wasn't going to be doing any traveling this summer.

I fly out today with my cousin to visit our family outside of Greenville. I'm already looking forward to bojangles biscuits and fried chicken, mmm mmm. If you know of any great restaurants in Greenville, please let me know!

Somehow, I pre-planned all of my posts this week. I actually planned ahead for a change.

Enjoy your week! And to my Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day! I'm close enough to the border where I can say that, and wear this:

...it was a bachelorette party

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think there is something wrong with me. I live in the heart of the South and have never had Bojangles.

    ReplyDelete