Wednesday, August 6, 2014

inspiration: be unafraid

I usually don't care for meaningful quotes from big celebrities. I have this thing whenever I read a quote where in my head I'm saying 'ohhhh life must be sooo hard' or 'really, you have money and fans and fame'. But, there are a select few leading ladies who I admire. Emma Stone is one of those women. Maybe it's because she's funny. I like funny. She also seems super sweet and caring. Although, she wasn't my fave when she had a whole year of movies with Ryan Gosling as her love interest, ha.

As the start of college is nearing, it reminds me of when my friends and I were getting ready to start fresh, make new friends, and find ourselves freshmen year. I watched quite a few girls modify their personalities/looks to fit what others liked on campus. While I think that is ok, to an extent, I hate to see girls lose themselves completely.

It's funny because when you get to be older, nearing your thirties, you find yourself not caring that much about certain things. I think that 'not caring' is really no longer being afraid.


1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I think Emma Stone is great as well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete