Monday, August 25, 2014

unexpected week away

Well, I wasn't planning a week long blog hiatus, but it just happened to be the busiest time for me at work. The semester starts today, so last week meant me planning, organizing, and working orientation for grad students. It wore me out all week, hence the lack of blog writing and reading.

All of the work paid off though, it was a successful event, and then I got to enjoy some peace and quiet at my uncle's house on Saturday. That lovable golden retriever pup was a definite help, and my 'photo shoot' model. Even my inner-nature-girl kind of made an appearance, until the bugs got to me.

The last bits of summer are slowly fading away. I think I'll hold on as long as I can.




4 comments:

  1. Goldens make every photo infinitely better. Looks like a beautiful spot to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pup would have busted right into that water :) such restraint that golden has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you pup makes me miss my golden so much, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that place looks like a retreat! And that pup is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete