Friday, September 19, 2014

feel good friday: the next step

It's finally Friday, the end of summer, the beginning of fall, and hopefully the start of some new things in my life. I'm excited to say that I did get the on-campus interview, and it's scheduled for next week already! Now comes the semi-panic of what should I wear, what do I say?! I also have to give two 20 minute presentations which is especially nerve racking, but the topic they gave me is something that I know very well so I'm thankful for that.


It feels good knowing I'm finally getting somewhere rather than just dreaming these things up in my head. And even though the summer is ending, I'm ok with it now. I've brought out all of my scarves, boots, and pumpkin candles. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be pretty warm, so I'll get in one last beach day to close out the season. The fall shandy sampler pack is out, college football is well underway, and fall tv shows are premiering next week. Things are looking up!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your weekend too lovely!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/carvellas-and-cardigans.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend. Best of luck with the interview and presentations!

    ReplyDelete