Thursday, October 2, 2014

friday wedding feelings

I've got a family wedding to go to tomorrow...on a friday. Friday. A day of work, not rest, nor free. I have feelings about this that I think would adequately be expressed, yet again, in Grace Helbig gifs. If you don't know who she is, I suggest you head over to her youtube channel to find out.

THE INVITE
I got your wedding invite, oh it's on a Friday...I'll see if I can work something out...

YES CHECKBOX
Ohh, we are all going, I'll need to take a day off work...

DINNER OPTIONS
I'm committing to this and I will enjoy it because filet mignon was listed as an entree option...

FAMILY FRIENDS
Yes, I will entertain small talk of those who've known me since I was a small child. I'm such a successful adult now...

OPEN BAR
Cocktail hour hopefully throughout dinner...

CHAIR DANCING
I'm feeling this now, and don't want to leave, where's my favor?

Here's hoping I can stay on the down low while sipping my vodka tonics with a splash of cran and chowing down on delicious steak. A single girl's gotta have priorities at a wedding. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I live and die by Grace Helbig.

    Weddings, in general, are not my favorite. Family weddings? Really not my favorite.

    Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least there's food and booze! Usually that is the reasoning behind most weddings I attend.

    ReplyDelete