Wednesday, October 1, 2014

hey october: i got the job!

A new month...and a new job?! I got the call last night that I've been offered the job! I just have to negotiate the salary a bit before I accept the offer. Wow, negotiate the salary? That sounds so professional-working-independent-woman of me. That means I've got one month left at my job and living in my old college town. Ahh.


It also means that I have to move back in with my parents for a bit. I'm an only child. This is the last thing I want to do. I'm also the type that when I get home from work all I want to do is put on my pajamas, make some dinner, and enjoy my quiet time. I do not want to discuss the days' events, answer questions, or even talk for that matter. There will be no getting away from that with my mother. Sigh. It's the price I'll have to pay for moving closer to friends, and hopefully finding a house of my own. 

BIG things, October. I'm ready for ya!

6 comments:

  1. cogratulations!!! aww dont worry about moving back home, itll help you save money too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/mac-lightful-cleanser.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So exciting! Living with your parents will help you find a place quicker - because you will want out!! Good motivation. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's exciting!

    Your mom sounds like my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing! Congratulations, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete