Thursday, October 23, 2014

throwback: gossip girl style

Maybe it was the news about Blake Lively's pregnancy that made me nostalgic for the old Gossip Girl days because I just started re-watching the series this week. And, man, that has brought back some memories. I was obsessed with the show, and Serena's style (not so much her character, she kind of drove me crazy). I loved so many of her looks and could not stop trying to recreate her hairstyles all throughout grad school.

It's hard to believe that it's been seven years since GG's first season. SEVEN YEARS! That should make you feel old. I don't even know how that's possible, but I would still wear any of her outfits from then now. Though I can't say that I really liked how the series ended (Serena and Nate together, please), it was one of those shows that all of us girls got together on Monday nights for.

Ohh, good times. Speaking of, Chace Crawford, what have you been doing with your life??

just a few of my fave looks

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I adore gossip girl! I wish it never ended! ): Blake is such a beautiful pregnant woman!

    XO, Erica!

    ReplyDelete