Monday, November 10, 2014

where have i been...

Well it's been a while and I've been pretty busy. I moved. I started a new job. I even got a smart phone. I am a new woman.

The move. It was rainy/sleety, and my parents along with my three friends successfully moved six+ years of stuffff back to my hometown. Luckily, since I'm an only child, my parents kept my room as my room once I left college. I slipped right back in, well, amongst many boxes and random bins.

The new job. Last week was my first week, and I must say it was pretty great. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I even have my own office, which is a first for me! I even got an iphone, perk of the job.

What's crazy to me now is how I've been wanting this for so long. Dreaming about it. Blogging about it. I wanted the change, and thought I was stuck. Now, here I am, and it doesn't feel real. I sat in my office last week and thought, how did I get here?? But, that weird feeling is a good feeling.

I should be back to a regular blogging schedule soon, once I get the hang of my new job duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment