Wednesday, May 6, 2015

inspiration: soak it up

So, I've been a fan of Elizabeth Olsen since I saw her in Martha Marcy May Marlene a few years ago. I think she's a really talented actress, and I like her style. But, now since I saw the Avengers last Friday, I'm kind of obsessed with her. I enjoy actresses who aren't full of themselves, and seem like really friendly, easy going people. Apparently, I judge my liking of famous people based on whether or not I would want to be friends with them.

It's a simple quote from her, but I think it works for many situations. Out in the working world, the days seem to go by monotonously. I wish I could say that I'm learning things every day, or pushing myself, but I tend to get up, get to work, get home, and repeat until it's the weekend. The world is a huge place with a bijilion people and places and things for us to discover. Trying to soak up a little something each day seems like a good place to start.


1 comment:

  1. Is she Mary Kate and Ashley's sister? I have heard of her, but can't really say that I am a fan or anything. I do love that quote though...great advice and so very true.

    ReplyDelete